Saturday, January 8, 2011

Candle Brooches

The Elephant's Trunk has a great idea I haven't seen before. She dressed up some plain candles with vintage brooches. They make the candles look so fancy!

post signature


  1. Ooh laa laa... I've been wanting to do this. You pay upwards of $15 at Hobby Lobby for essentially the same type things. I've been wanting to experiment w/ brooches, metal accents, and those nail head bead things on chairs & such (I must be tired, the name fails me). =) Yay!

  2. Those are really great looking candle decor!

  3. Awesome! I'm a new follower with GFC, Facebook, Twitter and email. Hope you can stop by sometime.
    I love your blog!


  4. I linked up something similar in one of your linky parties a few weeks ago
    I'm obsessed with doing this now, gave many away as Christmas gifts!


Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...