Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vintage Sheet Quilt and Blogger PARTY!!!!

Amy at Diary of a Quilter always has such great ideas to do with vintage sheets! I'm especially crushing on this vintage sheet baby quilt she made! Gorgeous material makes a gorgeous quilt.
Check out the vintage sheet quilt!

ALSO, Amy and some other bloggers are putting together a social event for all bloggers who would like meet other bloggers during the Internation Quilt Market on May 14 in the evening. I have no idea what that is, but the social for bloggers (not really connected to "Market") sounds really fun! Amy assured me you don't have to be quilter to attend the social. I am trying really hard to attend and I would love to meet other bloggers. Go to this post to learn more about the party!



post signature

0 creative comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...