Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Whatever Goes Wednesday #82



Welcome to this crazy day of linky love and blog exploration! I love to see what is new out there in blog land. Get started clicking away to view everyone's creations!



Please stick around and click on at few a links before leaving. Don't be a link-and-run blogger!



NEW SPONSOR

I have to admit that I am in love with Pick Your Plum! If you don't check out their daily deals on craft supplies, you are missing out!!!! It's crazy how cute and inexpensive the supplies are. See what today's deal is at Pick Your Plum.


MOST VIEWED LINK LAST WEEK!




Apparently, we all want ideas on how to be a better parent because this link by Sun Scholars received the most clicks BY FAR!!!! This is a great round-up to help us all improve our parenting techniques with so many good ideas, tips and tricks!



BLOG TIPS
This week's tip by Seven Thirty Three - A Creative Blog.


HOW TO: Add A "Pin It" Button To Your Post


Because you are probably addicted to Pinterest, you want to pin everything you see. You also want other people to pin ideas from your blog. Seven Thirty Three makes it east to show the Pin It button with this tutorial.


CRAFTING FOR A CAUSE


Crafting for a Cause


The Crafting For A Cause this month involves sewing cloth/reusuable feminine pads for girls in third world countries who don't have any!!!! Can you imagine? Seriously, get involved in this one!!! Learn more at Ladybird Ln.








I'm looking for ideas for the next Categorically Crafting party? Do you have any?

You know what to do. Enter your project (up to 4 links), tip, idea, recipe, whatever. Visit others. Leave comments. PLEASE NO ETSY SHOPS! Come back again in the next few days more projects are added throughout the week. Let the fun begin! (Because blogging is not my full-time job, I will not be able to visit every link. I apologize.)





7 comments:

  1. Holy Cow you've had a ton of parties! :) Thanks as always! Can't wait to check out some of these fab sites!
    http://www.homesandbabies.com
    http://notyourordinaryrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just loved that Spool side table you posted yesterday!

    Thank you so very much for hosting. I hope you enjoy my Mum's The Word fall wreath.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing all the new links on Wednesdays! I just took the plunge and linked up for the first time. Thanks for the opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for hosting! I love Pick Your Plum, and that idea from Sun Scholars is fabulous! This week, I'm sharing my sweet little "Oyster & Pearl" Madeleine cakes that are perfect for a beach themed party or shower!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment. I always like to know what you think of the projects I highlight!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...